Renting a bike is not much hard in Delhi, you can easily find and rent a bike in Delhi at a good price.
In this post, I am going to tell you all about bike rental in Delhi.
Today in the age of the internet, everything is available online.
There are many online websites from where you can rent a bike, or you can simply visit any bike renting shop, and rent your preferred bike for you.
Where To Rent Bike In Delhi
1. Online Bike Rental Services In Delhi
I researched and found these online bike rental services in delhi. You can check these sites and compare them on the basis of pricing, service, and rating.
Before making any decision, please compare these websites and pick which fits your recruitment and expectations.
2. Google Search
You can simply search in Google for “Bike Rental In Delhi”, you will find many results of local bike rental businesses.
Simply contact them, and rent a bike.
Here are the few contacts no of bike renting services in Delhi.
- GoBikes: 84484 44897, 5th Floor, Seminar Building, Incubation Center IIIT Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110020, India
- StoneHeadBikes: 88003 71553, 27, DSIDC Shed, A-Block, Rajiv Colony, Jhilmil Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110095, India
- Rahul MotoZ: 98117 29206, 1749, 55, Gali Number 16, Block 26I, Nai Walan, Karol Bagh, Delhi, 110005
- Royal Bikes: 81785 43169, Sukhdev Vihar Metro Station, near Modi Mill, New Delhi, Delhi 110025, India
- Motorcycles Rental India: 98713 27977, Shop No. 1771, Street No: 53 Naiwala Market, Karol Bagh, next to Madan Motors, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
- Royalbrothers: 90195 95595, 2-A/3, Kundan Mansion, Asaf Ali Rd, Delhi, 110002
- Baisoya-bike for rent: 95555 55924, Ina metro station Gate no 2, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
- Wheelify: 97118 77111, Padma Tower II, 507, Rajendra Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110008
- Drive on rent: 89290 66883, 1622/32, Naiwala, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Note: I use Google search to find these contact no of bike rental services in Delhi. So please carefully verify and ask for every detail before making any payment. Also, I will suggest you not pay in advance; pay when you receive the bike.
3. Call Just Dial
You can also contact just Dial and ask for the contact no of Bike Renting services.
But nowadays, Just Dial mainly sends the contact no of those service providers who subscribed to their paid plan.
So I will suggest not to talk to just one service provider and rent the bike, instead talk to more than one service provider and then decide which renting service to choose.
Just Dial contact no: 8888888888
Places Where You Can Find Local Bike Rental Shops
- Karol Bagh
- Rajiv Chowk
- Lajpat Nagar
- Old & New Delhi Railway Station
Pricing For Bike Rental
The average price of Bike renting in Delhi will be 300 to 2000, depending on the factors given below,
Season or Off Season: First, there are no fixed prices; it depends on the season. During the peak season time, you may have to pay more than 2000 for one day of rental depending on the bike which you choose. In comparison, during the off-season, you can find bikes below 1500 for one day.
Which Bike You Want To Rent: Scooty will be the less costly two-wheeler you can rent; if you want a bullet, Himalayan, or any other bike, then you have to pay more.
Things You Have To Provide To Rent A Bike
Driving License: You may have a soft or hard copy of your driving license.
Aadhaar, Pan, Or Any Other ID Proof: You may have to deposit any of your original ID proof. They will return your ID proof with the bike.
Security Deposit: You may have to deposit security money which will vary for different bikes. If you are renting for just one or two days for local travel, then they may not ask for the security deposit, but if you are going for any long trip, then they will definitely ask for the Security Deposit.
Tips For Bike Renting
- Make sure you carry your driving license, whether digital or hard copy.
- Ask for a soft copy of the vehicle’s documents.
- Inspect the motorcycle carefully before accepting. I will suggest you make the video.
- You have to return the Bike at a specified time and date.
- Ask if there is any penalty if there is any delay in returning the Bike.
- If there is any damage to the bike done by you, then you have to pay the penalty.
- Check if there is sufficient petrol to reach the nearest petrol pump/station for a top-up.
- You have to return the Bike with the exact same petrol given to you.
- Please read the refund and cancellation policy carefully.
- They will provide you Helmets for no extra cost, it’s up to you that you want one helmet or two.
Like This Post? Checkout More