Renting a bike is not much hard in Haldwani, you can easily find and rent a bike in Haldwani at a good price.
In this post, I am going to tell you all about the bike rental in Haldwani.
Today in the age of the internet, everything is available online.
There are many online websites from where you can rent a bike, or you can simply visit any bike renting shop, and rent your preferred bike for you.
Where To Rent Bike In Haldwani
1. Online Bike Rental Services In Haldwani
I researched and found these online bike rental services in Haldwani. You can check these sites and compare them on the basis of pricing, service, and rating.
Before making any decision, please compare these websites and pick which fits your recruitment and expectations.
2. Google Search
You can simply search in Google for “Bike Rental In Haldwani”, you will find many results of local bike rental businesses.
Simply contact them, and rent a bike.
Here are the few contacts no of bike renting services in Haldwani.
- Devbhoomi Riders: 6396725707, Nainital road, Durga City Centre, near Shyama Garden, Amrawati Colony, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
- CallATour: 8954453844, House No – 46, Basant Vihar, Chhoti Mukhani, Haldwani, Kathgodam, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
- Nainital Biker’s Bike: 7895707150, 378/2 Bara Bazar, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263001
- Bike On Rent Haldwani: 3/119, Guru Nanakpura, near durga mandir, Subhash Nagar, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
- Go local: Pal complex Vishnupuri, Gali No. 10, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
- bike on rent: Kaladhungi Road,Block, near, Bus Stand Rd, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
- Bike on Rent: 9627226272, Shop No. 8, Ground Floor, Jagati Hotel, Mall Rd, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263001
- UK Riders: 9012063462, Tikonia canal road, Bareilly – Nainital Rd, side, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
- Nainital Bike Rental: 9456124422, Mall Rd, near darpan hotel, Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
- Nainital Bike Rental 2: 9560569890, Hydle Temple, Near Hydle Gate, opposite Inspiration Public School, Kathgodam, Uttarakhand 263126
- Tripyowl.com: 97591 44449, Block, Kaladhungi Rd, Krishna Vihar, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
- Nainital Rider’s: 8126111404, SHOP NO. 84/4 , NEAR TALLITAL POST OFFICE HLDWANI ROAD, Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002
- Nainital Rider Bike Rent: 8445566404, Shop No- 84/4, Near Tallital Post Office, Haldwani Road, Nanital, Uttarakhand 263139
- Kumaon Riders: 8077840126, Subhash Nagar, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
- Bikers Paradise: 8439353324, chandmari kathgodam, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
- Bike on rent: 7456882351, Subhash nagar, near krishna hospital, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263139
Note: I use Google search to find these contact no of bike rental services in Haldwani. So please carefully verify and ask for every detail before making any payment. Also, I will suggest you not pay in advance; pay when you receive the bike.
3. Call Just Dial
You can also contact just Dial and ask for the contact no of Bike Renting services.
But nowadays, Just Dial mainly sends the contact no of those service providers who subscribed to their paid plan.
So I will suggest not to talk to just one service provider and rent the bike, instead talk to more than one service provider and then decide which renting service to choose.
Just Dial contact no: 8888888888
Places Where You Can Find Local Bike Rental Shops
You can find local bike renting shops near all of the popular tourist places. So it’s not compulsory to rent the bike online.
You can ask any local guy or tourist guide after reaching Haldwani that from where I can rent a bike. They will tell you about the local bike renting shop.
Bike rental services are very common in tourist places because tourists love to travel to nearby places on two-wheelers. So you are definitely going to find bike renting shops nearby the tourist places.
I have been traveling solo for years, and I never use any online bike renting services. I prefer to visit my destination first, and there I look for any bike rental place.
Pricing For Bike Rental
The average price of Bike renting in Haldwani will be 300 to 2000, depending on the factors given below,
Season or Off Season: First, there are no fixed prices; it depends on the season. During the peak season time, you may have to pay more than 2000 for one day of rental depending on the bike which you choose. In comparison, during the off-season, you can find bikes below 1500 for one day.
Which Bike You Want To Rent: Scooty will be the less costly two-wheeler you can rent; if you want a bullet, Himalayan, or any other bike, then you have to pay more.
From Where You Have To Pick The Bike If Booking Online
It all depends on the service providers, whether they have a pick and drop option or not.
Most of the bike rental service providers will share the pickup location, you have to go by yourself to pick the bike.
Some of the service providers also give you the option to drop the bike at your doorstep.
So before booking the bike on rent, please ask them clearly, whether they will drop the bike at your doorstep or you have to pick by yourself from their location.
The same condition will apply when you return the bike, so please ask them about bike picking and dropping terms clearly.
How Will You Have To Pay?
The way of payment will vary from one to another service provider, but today in the digital age, most of the service providers accept online payment from UPI, wallets, or cards.
Things You Have To Provide To Rent A Bike
Driving License: You may have a soft or hard copy of your driving license.
Aadhaar, Pan, Or Any Other ID Proof: You may have to deposit any of your original ID proof. They will return your ID proof with the bike.
Security Deposit: You may have to deposit security money which will vary for different bikes. If you are renting for just one or two days for local travel, then they may not ask for the security deposit, but if you are going for any long trip, then they will definitely ask for the Security Deposit.
Tips For Bike Renting
- Make sure you carry your driving license, whether digital or hard copy.
- Ask for a soft copy of the vehicle’s documents.
- Inspect the motorcycle carefully before accepting. I will suggest you make the video.
- You have to return the Bike at a specified time and date.
- Ask if there is any penalty if there is any delay in returning the Bike.
- If there is any damage to the bike done by you, then you have to pay the penalty.
- Check if there is sufficient petrol to reach the nearest petrol pump/station for a top-up.
- You have to return the Bike with the exact same petrol given to you.
- Please read the refund and cancellation policy carefully.
- They will provide you Helmets for no extra cost, it’s up to you that you want one helmet or two.
Like This Post? Checkout More